Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hermes / Missing Parcel :-(

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

hi, im expecting a parcel from germany for the last month. it was sent by hermes deliverer. according to the tracking details it arrived in limerick on th 9th of June.

The sender has informed me Hermes have requested my phone number which I provided to the sender.

I wonder what should I do, have contacted TNT, DPD, DHL and Limerick Courier Express and none of them have it?

:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

hi, im expecting a parcel from germany for the last month. it was sent by hermes deliverer. according to the tracking details it arrived in limerick on th 9th of June.

The sender has informed me Hermes have requested my phone number which I provided to the sender.

I wonder what should I do, have contacted TNT, DPD, DHL and Limerick Courier Express and none of them have it?

:(

Did you check the tracking information .. might say who the carrier is ?

Link

Or perhaps mail or call them ?

info-paket@hermes-europe.de

+49 900-1 311 211

Advertisement