Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Yer own Jirachi!...Saturday 26th!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I think I'm going to need to find a publicly accessible wireless point to d/l Jirachi, as my USB connector is being a pain again :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Banjo wrote: »
    To get one of each nature you'd need multiple copies of the game. Or multiple instances of a ROM (assuming you own the original cartridge legitimately) and multiple save games / copies of the same save game. You download the wonder card once, save your game, clone the save and then keep going in to the shop, talking to the guy and getting Jirachis until you get one with the stats you want. Trade it over to your master card, get a fresh copy of the cloned save, go in to the shop and repeat till you have all natures.

Yep thats basically it. Got one of each nature now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

you mean you still don't have one of each nature with perfect IVs? Back to work, you lazy sod!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Ha ivs dont interest me in the slightest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Just randomly browsed onto this....

Never had a Jirachi before :D

*Wonders what the hell a wonder card is*
    *looks it up*

ahhh :D

time to get my first...(and second!) jirachi :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Balasubbie

Always the way: spend ages waiting for rare 'mon and when ya get it, can't
    justify changing your squad to use it consistently.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Balasubbie wrote: »
    Always the way: spend ages waiting for rare 'mon and when ya get it, can't
    justify changing your squad to use it consistently.

I think I might just trade it over and use it while levelling. Let's face it, it can't be used in tourneys and it'd be so fun to be followed in HG by a Jirachi everywhere :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

My brother got so excited when I told him about this. He's on a quest for legendaries, bless him :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Is he short of anything in particular or would a too-easy charity-trade undermine his Quest(tm)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I got the event Draco Meteor Jirachi in the states earlier this year. Would I be right in thinking that this is the same one? If so, would I be able to download this guy? I presume I can (downloaded the original one to Platinum if that makes any difference)

• Advertisement
Advertisement