Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know how to contact Karen Russell????

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Says on her myspace she was doing a few days in Holy Cow in Midleton but apparently not anymore...... Anyone know for sure where shes based or how I could contact her?

Danke shun! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

You could try the convention down in midleton this weekend! There is a list of artists attending on facebook I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rid

Saw that alright, theres no mention of her though it just says Holy Cow in general..... I''ll just have to go stalk the place in search of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dawalster

she is living in cork now, but find her on myspace and facebook she on both i think, if your going to midleton tattoo show this weekend id say karren will be working at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Advertisement