Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

National TT Champs

• 24-06-2010 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

Anyone heading up tonight. Iv signed up and going to going it a lash.

Starting list here

Dave Mc Cann is favourite anyway as he is reigning champ, but i reckon David o'loughlin and maybe Aaron Buggle for podium places. Though Dan martin might give it a go seen as he is in the country.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

I'm going to stick a tenner on Hugh Mulhearne to be in the top ten.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Interested to see how Bryan McCrsytal gets on, if his tri splits are anything to go by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Bryan McCrystal I reckon will medal amongst the A1s, even though he is tachnically an A3. He maybe upgraded after winning Newry 3 Day (including winning stages 2 & 3)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭00833827

Junior wrote: »
    I'm going to stick a tenner on Hugh Mulhearne to be in the top ten.

top 3 in no order - McCann, DOL, Matt Brammier
    4-8 in no order - McCrystal, Buggle, Con Collis, Mr. Skef, Colm Cassidy
    9-14 in no order - Sam, T Martin, Simon Coughlan, M Irvine,Conor McAllister, Hugh M

Also watch: J Heverin, J Cole, K Shelly

Some of these guys are still u23 so might be separated into diff result - but prediction is by times.

Any word on results ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Any word on results ?

Didn't wait around for results, but they should be on irishcycling.com soon enough anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

Well done to NiceOneTom on tonights club TT win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

00833827 wrote: »
    top 3 in no order - McCann, DOL, Matt Brammier
    4-8 in no order - McCrystal, Buggle, Con Collis, Mr. Skef, Colm Cassidy
    9-14 in no order - Sam, T Martin, Simon Coughlan, M Irvine,Conor McAllister, Hugh M

Also watch: J Heverin, J Cole, K Shelly

Some of these guys are still u23 so might be separated into diff result - but prediction is by times.

11th he placed, I wasn't too far wrong, course was lumpy and windy enough last night - but impressive time from McCann.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭00833827

11th he placed, I wasn't too far wrong, course was lumpy and windy enough last night - but impressive time from McCann.
    take out the u23's and he was 7th.

• Advertisement

00833827 wrote: »
    take out the u23's and he was 7th.

He's happy enough with it, was talking to him this morning, they only gave out the top three results there at the end.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

The standard there looks very impressive. Last place was a 55 !!
    Good to see the younger riders coming through, Aaron Buggle is only 19 and getting faster all the time and Marcus Christie is either 18 or 19 as well.

The womens race was close only 16 seconds separating the top 3

Advertisement