Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guarda helicopter over city?

• 24-06-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

todat (thursday). anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Nuphor

Some guy had his whistle stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

tobey wrote: »
    todat (thursday). anyone know anything?

Ye i see helicopter when collecting child from school its doin few rounds over head i see garda car parked on barrack st too if connected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

Funny you should say that I was looking up in the sky today & I saw something else hanging around... maybe the helicopter was trying to get a better look at it. I could'nt really make out what it was as I could'nt stare at for long enough as it was too bright. It's been hanging around for a while now & it's emitting a lot of heat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,687 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah no, its been around for a couple of weeks now, no harm, don't know why the guards would suddenly take an interest. Though with the end of the leaving cert they were maybe trying to figure out a way to keep it here.

Advertisement