Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date of HPAT results?

• 24-06-2010 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Was just looking on CAO website and said :

HPAT-Ireland test result to candidates 28 June (after the Leaving Certificate Examination finishes)
    Collation of HPAT-Ireland test score
    and school-leaving results
    18 to 22 August 2010

So does this mean we get our results this monday?! I thought we didn't get them til July or Aug!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Nope, Monday coming we will probably know whether we're gonna be med students in September..how daunting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Freakin4Leavin

Wow really that's mad... I guess I'll have to prepare myself for some major disappointment sooner than expected now haha :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Freakin4Leavin

Any idea how we get the results? Are they emailed to us or dow e log onto something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

Oh yeah! Does anyone know how we get them? Or the time that they're onlinea at? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

They are emailed out, I think as early as 6am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

"Sets Alarm for 6am Monday"

Good luck everyone, let's hope we all get in (especially me) :P

Advertisement