Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural science aftermath LC 2010

Options
  • 24-06-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Well whats the general feeling after that paper?

Personally i think that was a disaster, was hoping the animals would come up more or crops and even the short questions in question one were a bit out there! overall i do feel i passed the paper, but extremelly dissappointed... was hoping for a high grade. Experiment questions were nice, but the part (c) in the genetics?? what the hell was polyploidy? im good at genetics and its one my favs, but that part took me by surprise?!

Personally i found myself happy with one part of the question and then miserable with another part, didn't allow alot of room to show all the knowledge i had learnt. And what was a raddling harness in sheep production? And in option one question 3 part a(iv) how are we supposed to get the rate for culled cows for his herd?? iv never come across this and would appreciate anyone who could explain it to me...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. I'm afraid you're in the wrong place as the Help desk is only for people experiencing problems with the site or querying a moderator decision. However you may like to try the Leaving Cert forum instead.

Advertisement