Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards on the Ferrybank dual carrageway

• 24-06-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭

Passing this morning saw guards walking along both paths looking for something, then on the way back about an hour later they had the two middle lanes blocked off and were searching the trees and hedges in the middle of the road. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

bluesfan wrote: »
    Passing this morning saw guards walking along both paths looking for something, then on the way back about an hour later they had the two middle lanes blocked off and were searching the trees and hedges in the middle of the road. Anyone know what's going on?

MUST be in connection to what i see this morning and which a seperate thread has opened up about a garda helicopter flying over the city. I dont know whats going on though.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

ooooh a mystery! i'll do some digging

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Gardai used all force today in regards to a hub cap from a Garda Car that went missing on the ferrybank Dual Carriageway . Anyone that was around at the time of the incident is asked to contact local gardai .

Ive been told they are closing of the road to do a reconstruction for Crimecall.

The Hub Cap is described as grey in colour round and was last seen wearing a tie rap . Small small distinguishable marks can be found on this also with a large Nissan Emblem in the center

Anyone with any more information please reply here

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Gardai used all force today in regards to a hub cap from a Garda that went missing on the ferrybank Dual Carriageway . Anyone that was around at the time of the incident is asked to contact local gardai .

Ive been told they are closing of the road to do a reconstruction for Crimecall.

The Hub Cap is described as grey in colour round and was last seen wearing a tie rap . Small small distinguishable marks can be found on this also with a large Nissan Emblem in the center

Anyone with any more information please reply here

:D

You're gonna get done for impersonating a police officer ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

Nah, it probably was one of their doughnuts that fell out d winda when they left one of the garages nearby

• Advertisement

ooooh a mystery! i'll do some digging

They were also on the glen searching around for something , maybe connected to murder other night?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

jo06555 wrote: »
    They were also on the glen searching around for something , maybe connected to murder other night?:confused:
    true that the perp headded back that way...

tho that hubcap may have made its way up the hill for a spot of criminal damage in jurys....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

jo06555 wrote: »

Yeah, from what someone told me they haven't found the knife that was used in the attack in the Glen and that the search is on to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭eiresandra

If they're searching the Glen, then the Dual Carriageway... they must be presuming a route was taken. Could you then jump to the conclusion that the river would be an obvious place for it to be dumped, and I'd imagine a very difficult place to find it.

eiresandra wrote: »
    If they're searching the Glen, then the Dual Carriageway... they must be presuming a route was taken. Could you then jump to the conclusion that the river would be an obvious place for it to be dumped, and I'd imagine a very difficult place to find it.

Maybe why the helicopter was flying around maybe? not sure how they would see it , maybe on cameras......... seperate note did something happen out in ramada today i heard something involving cops out their.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,041 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

They were also in around The Fairways, Greenoaks, and the lane down to Belmount Heights this afternoon

Advertisement