Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Laser Card

Options
  • 24-06-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I just had a quick question about my AIB Laser card and the account it's connected to, I hope this is the right forum.

I made a transaction to a poker site a few months ago, went fine. Now I am looking to withdraw money from this poker site, and one of the options is to withdraw to the Laser.

Will the funds go to my Laser account? Or will they be "credited" to my Laser card(possible?)? Just want to make sure the funds won't get caught up some way...want to be sure that it's possible to transfer funds back to an account from online through the laser card? I would have thought it would have to go to the bank account.

Anyone else have experiences with this?

I'll need the money and want to be fully sure it doesn't get withheld/credited/some other weird problems caused by the bank.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

it will get credited to your bank account through your laser card number. no problems there.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Jasonsc

Thanks!

Advertisement