Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im repeating the L.C can i use my leaving cert from last year if this one is worse

• 24-06-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hey just wondering........im repeating the L.C can i use my leaving cert from last year if this one is worse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 vancough123

i actualy dont know man but i would say cao.ie is the place to check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭richy1

ya il give it ago cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

I'm pretty sure you can.......but It is very difficult to do worse in the repeat Leaving Cert. the 2nd time around you have a force that drives you, because now you realise whats at skate and are more likely to work harder and longer than your first time around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Yes, you can. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Yes you can use last years if it is better. Don't feel bad if you do worse this year. It happens to lots of people for different reasons.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Areq

pathway33 wrote: »
    Yes you can use last years if it is better. Don't feel bad if you do worse this year. It happens to lots of people for different reasons.

yea like not studing hard enough in repeat year .. :pac:

Advertisement