Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue suggestions for childs party/food/activity Naas Area?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi

I'm not from the area and need to arrange a small party for a child.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Someone has suggested Tricky Tricksters to me- would you recommend it?
    Also is there anywhere that children like to eat around there- besides the McDonalds?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sootiescot

Hi,

We had our dds birthday in the fun factory and it wasn't as good as the birthday we attended at Tricky Tricksters. Tricky's have a boat ride the kids can take with an adult. The food and party bag was better than the FF. Also I think the partys at TT only go on for 2 hours and the place is huge.

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

thumbs up for tricky tricksters here too - staff are great with the kids - you could even walk around to the new yankee candle store 100 yards away while the kids are screaming their hearts out:D

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭coffee to go

For kid eateries in Naas, you have to go to Missy Moo's Ice Cream Parlour. They're on Chapel Lane opposite the Church of Our Lady, right beside Harvest Kitchen.

They even do ice cream cakes...

30793_387113247586_289689587586_4448284_350953_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 happypenguin

We like Joeys up by M&S in Naas.

It's small, but the staff are great, the food is lovely and there is a large party room and a separate one for arts & crafts for parties.

It's great for parties up to around 7-8 years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Have used the Fun Factory. No hassles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Lockster

We have used all these places over the years and my prefered one by far is The Fun Factory. It always seems to be a little quieter than the others, has a nice big cafe area for the parents and they reserve a table for you if you have a party there and the party food is OK. I have no link to this place by the way. I find Tricky Tricksters too busy, there's not enough seating for the parents and the place is actually too big so you can't keep an eye on the kids. Plus I don't find the people who run it particularly friendly or helpful.

Just my thoughts.

Advertisement