Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help quick -UAN?

• 24-06-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

The installer guy for UPC is here right now, and I'm trying to fill out my number porting form from Eircom to UPC - but I don't know my UAN! I tried ringing eircom and get a dreadful woman saying she can't tell me over the phone after spending 10 minutes insisting there was no such thing. How can I get it quick?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Do you have a eircom bill handy? Its on the top right hand corner of it afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Megatron_X

donmeister wrote: »
    Do you have a eircom bill handy? Its on the top right hand corner of it afaik.

No we don't unfortunately :( I want to cancel my broadband too but need the number for that as well. *sigh*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭oisin

You can access your bill online.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Megatron_X

oisin wrote: »
    You can access your bill online.

Unfortunately I never signed up for online billing and I need my account number to register :( I guess I'll have to wait until they decide to post it out? I doubt they'll be quick about it seeing as they can probably guess they're losing a customer. Sigh!

Advertisement