Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house insurance

Options
  • 24-06-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

hello
    can anyone tell me who sells the cheapest or who has the best deal in house
    insurance..... getting very high quotes
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue - moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I had to renew mine recently and Quinn Insurance were good value, and I got another 10% off for being with Quinn Helathcare. The max value for all risks items without a valuation cert is €2k, which is also useful..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

If it is a standard owner occupied house with no unusual features, then the online insurers work out the cheapest. I work in the insurance business but I have moved a lot of family and friends to 123.ie, chill.ie or quotedevil.ie (I've no affiliation to any of those)

If there is anything unusual such as non standard construction, tenants, used partly for business etc, you would be better talking to a broker, as those companies won't suit you

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mjmc4004

thanks for the help .........
    ill give them a try

Advertisement