Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Basketball Court near Rathcoole, Co.Dublin?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if there are any Public Basketball Courts near Rathcoole, Co.Dublin? :D Perhaps Naas, or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

Im living in Rathcoole aswell, checked all over the place and no luck, theres one in the school but cant use it during the summer. If you find one let me know.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

theres a court near enough near jobstown inn. theres a half court there. drive to there from saggart and u will see it on your left.

theres a half court in nutgrove park too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 CKavo

There's one in the Secondary School in Blessington, not great but does me for shoot around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Da GOAT wrote: »
    theres a court near enough near jobstown inn. theres a half court there. drive to there from saggart and u will see it on your left.

theres a half court in nutgrove park too.

I've seen that, looks decent enough too - is it fair game for anyone to use, yeah?

Advertisement