Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving contacts from sim to phone. Palm Pre.

Options
  • 24-06-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to move all contacts from my sim to the phone at the same time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

Open the contacts from the quick launch, press on contacts in top left when that opens then preferences and accounts. You should be able to import your sim contacts there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

how is the palm pre, thinking of getting one?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭globemaster1986

ipodrocker wrote: »
    how is the palm pre, thinking of getting one?

You're speaking to the converted here cos I love it! Some people don't but i think its streets ahead of the iphone in a lot of ways. WebOS is in my opinion the best OS out there, its seamless. Synchs all your contacts from the sim, email accounts, facebook, LinkedIn etc etc. The "gestures" are brilliant, whenever i pick up my ipod touch i find myself trying to swipe from right to left to go back in menu etc and get very frustrated when it doesn't work:D

The pre plus should be out in next month also, i think. Has 16GB and 512MB RAM as opposed to 256MB in the regular pre but to be honest neither of those things are an issue for me. I also find it great to have a physical qwerty keyboard. Oh and the touchstone charger is cool too!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hadit2here

i love it too .... I wonder though will O2 continue to support it ? I am waiting for the latest update ... webOS 2.0

Advertisement