Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Eyelash Curlers?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Please can someone recommend a pair of eyelash curlers that work really well! I'm constantly spending money on ones that are no good! Its so frustrating :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

elf.uk have a great one for 1.50 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cczzz

thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snibbles

Shu Uemera ones are worth every penny!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cczzz

how much are shu uemera ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Snibbles

Mine were 18 sterling - got them last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

H and M do them for like, 2.50

They work so well people think I always wear false eyelashes, although my eyelashes are reallyyyy long anyways which prob helps,I use it every single morning and it has had no adverse effect:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I have a Lancôme eyelash curler that I got in a free gift and I find it good, but tbh, it's the only eyelash curler I've ever used so I can't compare it to another eyelash curler.

I was recommended the Ruby & Millie heated eyelash curler by a few different people (some recs were on Boards!) and I saw it in Boots, but it is €30 and I've never used it and don't know if it's any good. I want to get it, but €30 is a lot of money, esp if the curler turns out to be useless.

I've also seen recommendation where people put the heat of their hairdryer on the eyelash curler before curling the lashes and it works just like a heated eyelash curler, but I've never tried this.

HTH.

Advertisement