Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice greatly appreciated!

Options
  • 24-06-2010 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Right guys/gals I have 3 queries for any good kind-hearted knowledgeable person to answer :P.

1.I have to send a present to England but I haven't a clue where to buy the actual parcel box would you have to go into the main post office in Limerick or is there anywhere else you can buy one?

2.I was in town last week and I had an hour to kill so I decided to go to Eurosurf it used to be just off Cruises Street but it's been closed down ages surprising really anytime I went in there the place was packed.So does anyone know a place where you could go surf the net for an hour in peace not huddled in a corner in some busy coffee shop.

3.Where would you go to buy a Man Utd scarf I'm thinking Champion Sports or Gleeson Sports store or is there anywhere else I could go to get one?

Thanks in advance :).

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Eurosurf has been closed for five or six years!
    There's a video-games place at the top of Henry Street that has good Internet access. Think there's a decent place 3/4 of the way up William Street as well.

Any of the sports shops should be able to help you with the scarf, but the two you mentioned would definitely be worth trying first.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

1. Try Easons on Cruises Street for the box. Upstairs by the art supplies they have loads of enveloped and I am pretty sure they do parcel boxes too ;)

2. If you want to stay on Cruises Street you can go left at Subway to Frontier X. It's a gaming place but the rates are fairly cheap and the staff and friendly. There are computers just off of the escalator in Arthur's Quay shopping centre too but only 4 so good luck getting at them :p

3. I haven't got the foggiest sorry :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

+1 for easons

Advertisement