Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to get a Kitten!

Options
  • 24-06-2010 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

im having trouble finding a place to get a kitten!
    i have a cat. and would love to have a kitten now.. anybody know where i would get one on the northside of dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I know someone in work who has 2 lovely kittens. One ginger and white, the other tabby and white. Will be ready to go in a week or 2 id say. PM me if you would like her number.

I also know someone else who is fostering 7 kittens at the mo aswell. All tabby i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Just be wary of the cat's reception to the kitten - might not be a warm one... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Rescue one. Our 'adopted' one died. Was here when we moved to the house. She got walloped by a car. Im not fond of cats but the landlord told us to get one. ( keep rats and mice away from farm). Herself is getting one of the ospca tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

The DSPCA have tonnes of kittens. Its kitten season at the minute and all the kittens are coming back from their time with the fosterers.

If you pop over to them I'm positive you will find on you love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Sarah.Roo

awh thanks a mill. il give them a call thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

I also have a friend who is looking for a home for a male black and white 8 week old kitten called elvis. Vaccinated and wormed. Hand reared (as was rescue kitten), there were 4 in total in the litter. Very healthy and good with other cats and dogs etc. Pm me for details if interested

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

I have 7 adorable little guys.
    Where abouts are you?
    These girls are litter trained and will be flead and wormed.
    Can post pictures tomorrow

Advertisement