Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Veg Soc

Options
  • 24-06-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I'm thinking of setting up a veg soc in DIT next year, just trying to see if anyone would join if I do!
    Any fellow DIT people round who'd be interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I'm a UCD Veg Soc person myself. I recommend you latch onto your Greens type society at Freshers week (unless you have a stand yourself) and see who is interested and rope them in. Perhaps put up a message in the DIT forum to see if anyone would be interested in helping you? Also, it would be great to join up the UCD and DIT societies to eat out in the veggie restaurants in the city centre :) The only other 2 veggies I know from DIT have just finished up, so they'd be no use to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

I'm a UCD Veg Soc person myself. I recommend you latch onto your Greens type society at Freshers week (unless you have a stand yourself) and see who is interested and rope them in. Perhaps put up a message in the DIT forum to see if anyone would be interested in helping you? Also, it would be great to join up the UCD and DIT societies to eat out in the veggie restaurants in the city centre :) The only other 2 veggies I know from DIT have just finished up, so they'd be no use to you!

I actually went to two of your pot lucks before, it was what inspired me to start the DIT one! Think I'll have a stall at freshers and a couple of people have offered to help already so things are going well(although only one is actually vegetarian!)

Meet ups with you guys would be fun though, if this goes ahead we should definitly try organise a few!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yey! ah yes, you made that nut roast that my sister adored! she had never liked my mother's nut roast :D

Advertisement