Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

refurbished phones

Options
  • 24-06-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

are refurbished phones any good? are they as good as new when you get them or do they have scratches and dints on the outside? i was thinking about getting one because im stuck for money and i want a good phone but i dont know should i. please help. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Refurbs will normally have new housing on the outside so look brand new. It might have been scratches or could have been software problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Riguez

Jeez. The price of a half decent phone is crazy. Would anyone know whereabouts a poor student can get a decent refurbished phone from? Any suggestions wether here or UK greatly appreciated. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Payton

Riguez wrote: »
    Jeez. The price of a half decent phone is crazy. Would anyone know whereabouts a poor student can get a decent refurbished phone from? Any suggestions wether here or UK greatly appreciated. :(
    Plenty of second hand/refurbished phones shops around, there are a good few on Moore St in Dublin. Plus afaik all the phones are unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Riguez

Thanks guys/gals. For some reason I posted twice. Ooops I shall keep on trying. All help greatly appreciated. :cool:

Advertisement