Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Will Service

Options
  • 24-06-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

My own Credit Union, and I'm led to believe many others, offer a Will making service. Just in case the proverbial No.9 bus gets me :eek: I think it is time to make a Will.

Now I'm a great supporter of the CU and would like to do the business through them rather than my second choice, the family solicitor. However, I'm wondering has anybody ever had experience with this Service? Is it costly and if asked will they act as administrators? Does it offer any advantages over doing it via a solicitor, are there any disadvantages in using the CU for this.

I know my own CU has a solicitor in once a week and that leads me to think it must be a well supported service with few hick-ups. I would be interested in hearing members experience. Maybe I should add that I'm from North of the Border as that might affect the situation.

Kevin Hart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭kah22

Ah we Irish, we don't like talking about Wills - it might hurry on the event :eek: :D

Advertisement