Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your new Battlefield mod....

Options
  • 24-06-2010 8:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

...the ever friendly medic who is always ready to revive....

Spear (or The Spearman to his foes!)

Please give him the welcome he deserves having spent more time keeping this forum alive then the rest of the BF mods put together.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

This was definitely a long time coming :)

Welcome and gl,hf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Fair play well done mate....me and spear go way back. Nice extra big sig for me now!!!!!

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ponster wrote: »
    Spear (or The Spearman to his foes!)
    Nice one. Played little dude!

/me wonders how long before everyone on this forum has Spearman's tags?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Fair play well done mate....me and spear go way back. Nice extra big sig for me now!!!!!

LMAO

So you feel the rules don't apply to you. That's something to note for future reference.

/It's only now I note the lack of a smiley with a suitably stern and authoritarian glare.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

emot-colbert.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Gz spear, if dogtags were kudos, you'd have....er.....a lot of kudos...:pac::cool::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Silverfish wrote: »
    emot-colbert.gif

Wow a mod who doesn't spout sh1te!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lol....Bark bite worse in whatever order you want,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Good man Spear, I take it your tags will get even easier to obtain now, with all your concentration going on modding duties.

Well done dude, enjoy :)

P.S - Am I the only one that thought this thread was about a BF 'modification'??? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Anyone else think this was about a PoE mod for BFBC2? Ah well spear will have to do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement