Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxygen day tickets

Options
  • 24-06-2010 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im new to boards.ie but i said id give it a go anyways. Im heading to oxygen this year only getting the saturday ticket but thinking of maybe staying till sunday or monday morning. Was there last year camping and security going to and from the stages to the campsite was a bit of a laugh, my wrist band was never checked once so im not worrying about that but just wondering how is security gettin into oxygen on a day ticket?bag searches, etc? i know you cant bring your own drink but would it look suspicious bringing say spare clothes,food and that kind of thing?dont have to worry about a tent thats sorted. Any advice or past experiences would great! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

thinbeforethelocklockedthxe1.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

aoifec. wrote: »
    Im new to boards.ie but i said id give it a go anyways. Im heading to oxygen this year only getting the saturday ticket but thinking of maybe staying till sunday or monday morning. Was there last year camping and security going to and from the stages to the campsite was a bit of a laugh, my wrist band was never checked once so im not worrying about that but just wondering how is security gettin into oxygen on a day ticket?bag searches, etc? i know you cant bring your own drink but would it look suspicious bringing say spare clothes,food and that kind of thing?dont have to worry about a tent thats sorted. Any advice or past experiences would great! Thanks!

Do this and what's next? Heroin addiction and prison. That's what's next.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement