Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield bc2 onslaught

Options
  • 24-06-2010 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

well guys did any of ye pay for this?? i got it earlier played it for an hour and its deadly i must say!! the AI soldiers are too easy to kill me thinks and its fairly hard compared to say a normal online game,
    what ye think of it??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

well guys did any of ye pay for this?? i got it earlier played it for an hour and its deadly i must say!! the AI soldiers are too easy to kill me thinks and its fairly hard compared to say a normal online game,
    what ye think of it??

No onslaught for us PC players it seems. We're still looking forward to a months delayed patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Spear wrote: »
    No onslaught for us PC players it seems. We're still looking forward to a months delayed patch.
    ah thats just the pits, its well worth the wait though me thinks

Advertisement