Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up number 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Well I've had a think about what other venues would facilitate a group of people wanting a chat, and I couldn't really come up with anything. Karting and bowling don't really suit now do they?

We chat all day on here.. Id rather have some fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Stab*City wrote: »
    We chat all day on here.. Id rather have some fun!

Fair point. would like other peoples opinions though. I'd have assumed chatting to the others here would be the point, but maybe that's not what everyone wants. People...speak up!

Raiser wrote: »
    You're either in this thread accidentally so or just came in here on purpose to argue ;)

- I'm not mad into Airsoft but I'm not going to wander in to the Forum now and tell them they are all wasting their time etc. etc.

Fair point, lots of Folks exercise free will on a daily basis and choose to spend time as they please.

- Live and let live, not so hard is it :D

Ya im here accidentally.. My first time in the Limerick City section of boards..

I didnt say anything about anyone wasting their time.. Are you under the impression that i dont want a boards meet up or something? I suggested a different theme is all..

Jigga wrote: »
    Not it shouldn't because Ken is breaking this rule to advertise his pub. Still no word from the moderators on his blatant disregard for the rules, shame on them.

Jigga your right.. A quick looks through kens previous posts give me the impression that he only joined boards (under that username anyway) to get customers in..

Actually most of his 29 posts are advertising one of his premises..:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Get a life man seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

jesus lads the amount of bickering that goes on here is crazy..its boards like!

would it not be better to meet up during the night of the mardigras?

RonMexico wrote: »

You know what ron "thank you" mexico.. i think ill partially take your advice..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

RonMexico wrote: »
    You know what ron "thank you" mexico.. i think ill partially take your advice..

You're going to get a man

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Fair play stupidusername for trying to organise a bit of a get together. I thought about it but I think Ill just keep boards as my guilty pleasure away from the real world ... and anyway apparently my sense of humour is too sarcastic for some to handle :)

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    You're going to get a man

:eek:

I asked for that one!!:D:pac::D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Bagmagnet

Aye, I'm up for heading out for a meet up anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Fair play stupidusername for trying to organise a bit of a get together. I thought about it but I think Ill just keep boards as my guilty pleasure away from the real world ... and anyway apparently my sense of humour is too sarcastic for some to handle :)

We'd just sit you quietly in the far corner Limerick_Ass........

- Stabs coming came out so you better get the Part-ay started!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Awh. but the one's that have the chip on their shoulders aren't going along.... us that are are nice and normal. And, well, I'm fair lovely. Just ask xsiborg. Ive told him enough times anyway, so he should agree by now.

PLEASE!?

*bows head sheepishly*, yes dear... :o

narf! :D

are you being sarcastic? :p

xsiborg wrote: »
    *bows head sheepishly*, yes dear... :o

Oh - Now I see what you mean...... :(

Jigga your right.. A quick looks through kens previous posts give me the impression that he only joined boards (under that username anyway) to get customers in..

Actually most of his 29 posts are advertising one of his premises..:cool:

ken hasn't once mentioned a premises, but he has contributed both on and offline boards, so fair dues ken! :)

geez, some people, not happy when they're even offered a free drink! really, if you dont like the idea of a meet up in a pub, go and organise a meet up somewhere else, nobody is twisting your arm saying you have to go! :rolleyes:

it took SU to organise this one off her own back and most of your posts in this thread have done nothing but complain!

ah do though, come along for the craic, we'd "love" your company, you sound like a riot! :rolleyes:

*wrings out my sarcasm cloth* :D

OH NO! why did she do it!? WHAT HAS SHE DONE!???? :D
    Bundasbar wrote: »
    Haha hilarious, how much are you willing to bet??? Im sure myself and ItsDaCraic could come to some arrangement if the award is worth it;)

And just to add I think everyone should chill out on this thread, lets get back to basics are ye coming or not????

I'm pretty sure that gambling on Strangers making Internet Babies out of boredom and greed is morally questionable and ethically wrong.

- But I'd more than likely be won over if ye promised to name him Raiser II.

Maybe all the Mardi Gras Babies should be called Raiser III, Raiser IV etc.?

- Sponsored by Pampers or Johnson & Johnson or something?

I'm pretty sure that gambling on Strangers making Internet Babies out of boredom and greed is morally questionable and ethically wrong.

- But I'd more than likely be won over if ye promised to name him Raiser II.

Maybe all the Mardi Gras Babies should be called Raiser III, Raiser IV etc.?

- Sponsored by Pampers or Johnson & Johnson or something?

Ok, how about I agree to name my first born Raiser Jnr? *

*I may not ever have said baby

Ok, how about I agree to name my first born Raiser Jnr? *

*I may not ever have said baby

You're scheming - I know you're thinking Hamsters or something........

- If I get my legal Team going you're going to have one embarrassed Kid on your hands that first day in School :cool:

raising arizona Raiser...

thats my random WTF post for the day! :D

• Advertisement

You're scheming - I know you're thinking Hamsters or something........

- If I get my legal Team going you're going to have one embarrassed Kid on your hands that first day in School :cool:

Well we'll just have to come up with an 'african-american' style spelling of it, so it's acceptable. you know like Rhayzerr...? but then the baby'd have to be black and all... hmmm.

Well we'll just have to come up with an 'african-american' style spelling of it, so it's acceptable. you know like Rhayzerr...? but then the baby'd have to be black and all... hmmm.

Wow - You're like the polar opposite of Vuvuzela HissHoneyBun - Only the other day she was on here going on about how much she hates African Horns.......

- Anyway, sorry, back on topic, Fo Schizzle Lady - Dat Baby be trippin'

@ Xsiborg - Did you see this earlier?

Not that the retail cinematic experience is the Forte of the IT Professional {Ahem}

We'd just sit you quietly in the far corner Limerick_Ass........

- Stabs coming came out so you better get the Part-ay started!!!!!!

Limerick_Ass??!!!

And getting me to sit quitely in a far corner defeats the purpose doesnt it :p

Wow - You're like the polar opposite of Vuvuzela HissHoneyBun - Only the other day she was on here going on about how much she hates African Horns.......

- Anyway, sorry, back on topic, Fo Schizzle Lady - Dat Baby be trippin'

@ Xsiborg - Did you see this earlier?

Not that the retail cinematic experience is the Forte of the IT Professional {Ahem}

there's an idea Stab*City - the cinema, lets all go to the cinema and kick all the young 'uns outta the back row, and use our mobiles like spotlights to play a game of spot the shifters! :rolleyes:

*wets myself with excitement* :o

Limerick_Ass??!!!

And getting me to sit quitely in a far corner defeats the purpose doesnt it :p

Raiser if he's coming will be the one wielding a giant wooden spoon! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Damn ye and your funny jokes :p

I might come along at some point at a meetup in the future. Not sure if I'll mix well with ye haha. I may have to prove myself wrong though don't worry.

xsiborg wrote: »
    Raiser if he's coming will be the one wielding a giant wooden spoon! :p

behave xsiborg!!!! :D

Okely, so here's my list of peeps that are going to be coming out....

Insect Overlord
    Bundasbar
    Raiser
    RonMexico
    Bagmagnet

plus us that went last time, assuming YFlyer will.

We all up for around 9.30? What pub do we say so?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭irishproduce

My Stalking is exemplary!!!

It must be hard for a Mexican in our climate, watching himself fade away day-on-day...... I take it you're going to this so?

- Cork is an hour away, you'll have a good headstart anyhow Bronze Ron.......

Post number 13. What an absolutely fantastic post. Brought a smile to my face. Well done Raiser :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Nice to see what everyone's motives are :rolleyes:

Excellent obersvation. Sure they spend their day on the internet, when would they come into contact with girls? They head out to an internet function then expecting to get their iron! :D

Advertisement