Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet up number 2

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭RINO87

hmmm, I've been very quiet on this forum of late, and have been away from lumerick for quite the while but I may very well be in that neck of the woods on thursday evening, and usually end up in bakers or the chicken. might pop in shur!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Bundasbar

Ok so we are saying 9.30 at the old quarter so is it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yep I think so, since we're not getting a whole lot of feedback, and Ken has offered us the free round, we may as well....

Ok good, cause the thoughts of turning down a free pint makes me uncomfortable :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Can somebody confirm the time and place please?

• Advertisement

Its the Old quarter at 9.30 the dodgy looking group in the corner;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Hehe :D

I'll be the one with the Roma bag (again). It's not any confusing kinda thing, it's just a black bag, with ROMA written all over it. I might be there first, this is why I'm letting you know....

See you lot there so!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've to play a small game of soccer with a friend at nine o'clock.

It's his birthday, I can't refuse! :P

Should be able to make it in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Hi Guys...

Was awayin dublin for 2 days... please tell me ye said it to one of the lads???

SU just pm'd ya..

Ken

• Advertisement

mhm yea Ken we believe ya!!! Millions wouldnt though...we said it alright but they hadnt a clue what we were on about:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Bundasbar wrote: »
    mhm yea Ken we believe ya!!! Millions wouldnt though...we said it alright but they hadnt a clue what we were on about:mad:

Am sure there was a genuine mix up - Bet if ye had asked them to put a call in to Ken via the Manager he'd have been able to ok it over the phone.

- Certainly Ken has no reason to come on here and then decide to píss everyone off - Just wouldn't make any sense would it........

Oh I know was having a laugh raiser, sure we were grand anyhow

Well how was it Bundasbar?

Any tales to tell!!!

Massive Scandals?

- Berty in Sandals?

Raiser you'll have to stop asking and just come out with us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

So when is the next one of these - Will have to try and make it!!!

Mango Joe wrote: »
    So when is the next one of these - Will have to try and make it!!!

Well maybe someone else will have a go at trying to organise it, but I'm givin up. everyone says they're going then hardly no one turns up. That's not to say the ones that turned up weren't quality people :D they were, and I'll continue to keep in touch with them, but not goin to try set up any more of these.

Well maybe someone else will have a go at trying to organise it, but I'm givin up. everyone says they're going then hardly no one turns up. That's not to say the ones that turned up weren't quality people :D they were, and I'll continue to keep in touch with them, but not goin to try set up any more of these.

Well I just noticed this morning that my name was on the list of Attendees despite me not actually being free last night :confused:

I'd say this will grow, don't lose heart straight away?

- Saw your swift edit there..... We'll have to let Bundasbar tell her own saucy tale......!!!

Raiser wrote: »
    Well I just noticed this morning that my name was on the list of Attendees despite me not actually being free last night :confused:

- Saw your swift edit there..... We'll have to let Bundasbar tell her own saucy tale......!!!

what are u talking about :pac:

I've no idea ....

well i might go myself if someone else wants to set it up, i'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

may I make a suggestion? coushsurfing.com has a monthly Limerick meet going on, maybe try tie in with them and have a super meet, that way you have a few people turning up at least

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    may I make a suggestion? coushsurfing.com has a monthly Limerick meet going on, maybe try tie in with them and have a super meet, that way you have a few people turning up at least

Sounds like a good idea.

We're never going to find a date that suits everyone, but getting an evening that suits most of us would be a good start.

(once again, I apologise for my last-minute change of plans last night :o )

Sounds like a good idea.

We're never going to find a date that suits everyone, but getting an evening that suits most of us would be a good start.

(once again, I apologise for my last-minute change of plans last night :o )

I thought you were just going to be late? we waited around in the old quarter till 11 in case anyone else was going to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'd say follow the dates the couchsurfers choose, and introduce yerselves!

I wish there was some saucy tale Raiser but unfortunately it was a night of mainly 5-7.5's;) and ended up with some blue liquid :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Am sure there was a genuine mix up - Bet if ye had asked them to put a call in to Ken via the Manager he'd have been able to ok it over the phone.

- Certainly Ken has no reason to come on here and then decide to píss everyone off - Just wouldn't make any sense would it........

Sorry Guys.....

I'lll
    stu user me mobile...

considering one of the bar men on was on the last night u'd think they would have copped it or tried ringing me to see what the story is.... I'll find out who was on and release the dogs!!!!

I'm sure we can make it up some time with a round of shots or something crazy to get all the good stuff going to generate some wild story threads!!!

Tx - K

Advertisement