Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing!.!

• 24-06-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here hoping to do nursing??? Im hoping to get around 420 to cope with any unexpected points rise but I doubt it will go over that :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

wasn't the reason it went up last year due to a reduction in the number of places? Haven't heard anything about reducing places this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

yeaa I suppose you're right but you never know there could be a greater demand but I hope they stay under 410 points :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LouiseZ

I might but I'm not sure yet, seems like tough work. My aunts a nurse and her views on the job are none too postitive..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭AH92

ohhh really?? well depends what part you work in..... I'd avoid the emergency room, I heard that's hell for the nurses :S

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

AH92 wrote: »
    ohhh really?? well depends what part you work in..... I'd avoid the emergency room, I heard that's hell for the nurses :S
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055898951

You may find that thread, and that board in general (Health Sciences Eduation) interesting. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

This year, i started out wanting to but as it got more stressful, i just aimed for the arts. But now, after french and bio being disasters, ill be going back. And this time, it will be for nursing through and through! Midwifery :)

Advertisement