Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTR 1.2 Patch

Options
  • 28-11-2004 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

Looks like the first week of December for the release of the GTR 1.2 patch which includes the 24-hour-Addon. So nite time racing and ... erm, a few new cars too ........

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
    Mosler MT900R
    Vertigo Streiff
    Porsche 996 Bi-Turbo
    Lamborghini Diablo GTR
    Seat Toledo GT

Jasus, more stuff to learn :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Indeed,checkout out screenies of above cars.
    Looking forward to 996 bi-turbo

http://gtr.krawall.de/wbb2/thread.php?sid=&postid=4516#post4516

Oh and Noel ive added you to buddies list in GTR rank and another Irish guy named David Kelly.
    Me wonders if hes on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Yup, noticed you guys on it, still learning a fair few of the tracks, put a few laps in on most of them just to get a rank up. Not mad on Barcelona, Enna or Estoril, Enna would be great if it wasn't peppered with those silly chicanes. Brno is fun, a great track to race at. Never liked Mangey Hoor but its in every bloody modern sim :)

Doing alot of my racing online, seems pretty solid netcode wise, can't wait till 1.2 as they've fixed the lag when people join issues.

Yeah i dislike Estoril more than any tbh.
    I notice cars dancing round a wee bit on some servers but doesnt really interfere with good racing,im on 64k :(
    That GTR manager is very sweet for installing/uninstalling addons eh?
    Im still undecided on a favourite car,they all have different charms.
    Would love to form an Irish GTR team [purely for fun i might add] as i really cant commit lots of time but afew of us hitting a server etc would be sweet maybe even an Irish server:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

would you not feel silly driving a seat toledo around among all those beasts :) it seems like it would be better suited to the touring car world :)

that said, incognito did find it the second fastest of the new cars :)

i wanna play :(

but being in north america now, i probably won't get as many online competitors as there were back home :(
    stupid transatlantic lag o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Latest news is that this patch will be released xmas eve.

• Advertisement

Yep xmas eve patch confirmed:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

my
    feet
    smell

Advertisement