Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam summer sale - 24th June to 4th July

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Yeah saw that, ah I'll by buying a new rig in the Winter season, so should be well able to play it then.

For the scope of it the game runs very well indeed so it's weird that they made it DX10 only on the PC especially since it had to be DX9 for the xBox.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Liathroidi Dana

Didn't buy as many as I did during the christmas sale but still spent a bit much.

Overlord (which wont work for some reason.)
    Beat Hazard
    Winterbottem which also wont work :(
    Max and the Magic Marker
    Freedom Force
    Super Laser Racer
    Defense Grid
    Civ 4 Complete (even though I had the base game before hand)

Also thrilled with the amount of people that bought Torchlight. Bought it myself when it first was released and is one of my favourite games!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I got:

L4D2
    Bioshock 2
    Flatout: UC
    GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City
    Tropico 3 (without the DLC, hopefully I won't miss it too much!)
    Red Faction: Guerilla

Along with the retail copy of Just Cause 2 I recently bought, these will keep me going for about six months, considering how slowly I go through games :)

Advertisement