Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry and Me

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

Jaysus,
    The girl is a mess but I still can't help but like her:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Her life is so messed up at this stage she really has no options left. having to choose between her scumbag husband or the scumbag media both of who just want to milk her would be pretty tough.

Also her mother was horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It's the kids I feel sorry for, what will it be like for them when they are old enough to read all that's been printed about their mother.

And a lot of it proven to be true, poor mites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Jeez, she really has some serious issues......that bipolar thing she has really messes with her head!!!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

That must be a tough house to grow up in, mark seems to treat looking after the kids as just part of his job of milking her but she clearly isn't capable of looking after them.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    That's must be a tough house to grow up in, mark seems to treat looking after the kids as just part of his job of milking her but she clearly isn't capable of looking after them.

Must be an awful way to live for the kids not knowing when your mam will be "up" or "down":o

• Advertisement

Tbh, after watching that I can safely say that I like her less now:o

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

As they said in closing, this one will run and run.

And unfortunately I think they're right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 autumn gold

I wish Kerry Katona all the best for the future.

I would be worried for her four vulnerable children and their welfare.

I would also worry about the welfare of the cats and dogs too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lukenutz

It made me sick to see how that excuse of a husband handled the kids,i pity the poor kids having to live their lives out in front of the camera.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Her life is so messed up at this stage she really has no options left. having to choose between her scumbag husband or the scumbag media both of who just want to milk her would be pretty tough.

Also her mother was horrible.

Don't forget her scumbag audience that keeps her in drug money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jeez, she really has some serious issues......that bipolar thing she has really messes with her head!!!:o

Don't tell me you believe that she has this celebrity disease?

I watched the programme last night, was forced to by the other half. This Katona is one disgusting
    human being. The whole thing set up too.

I tell you, the one person who comes out the worst of all is Brian McFadden; this guy actually married this woman, married her......:eek: He should keep his head well down

• Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭furiousox

I've no great regard for either of them but I felt if he wasn't there she would stay in bed all day (because she's 'unwell') while he dealt with the children.
    Some of the morning scenes when the kids were getting ready for school were quite upsetting too.
    She seems to thrive on crisis and drama and then moan about how unhappy she is, she couldn't handle an ''ordinary'' life.
    She said she needs stability but then decides she wants a divorce because he's holding her back career wise and then told him (by text!!)
    Where was he, in the room next door??
    What a sad sad sordid life she leads, no sympathy for her at all and I really hope that's the last we see of them.

CPL 593H

That Croft guy is a right toe rag. Did you hear him roaring at his beautiful young daughter? Sickening to see the poor child terrified by that low life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I watched this and just felt very sorry for the kids. They seemed well behaved considering how Mark and Kerry act around them. Heidi seems so little and adorable. It wasn't easy watching Mark scream at her to find her shoes when the house was filthy!

At least they have a nanny - although the documentary maker mentioned Kerry fired her when she was making all the changes. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

What channel is this on and what time?

I feel so sorry for Kerry because she's had it rough but she's a complete media whore.

Her poor kids, having a mother like that and a father that lives half way across the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

It was very obvious, at least in the first 20 mins of the programme, that Kerry was still under the influence of illegal substances. When she came into the room at the party holding the baby, her jaw was gurning really badly and at another point she was sitting in a chair being interviewed and there were scabs all around her right nostril, the same nostril I noticed that she used for snorting the coke the time she was secretly filmed. Mark said she wasn't on her meds anymore so she can't use that as an excuse this time for her strange behaviour.

I also found it disturbing when she left the young baby sitting on a high window ledge inside the front door when she ran out after the kids. the documentary maker had to rescue him.

Where are the english social services (and Brian for that matter)? She doesn't deserve to have them kids. She really showed her true colors at the end with the way she treated the film maker who at one stage she had allowed into her home and confided in. The film maker didn't do anything to deserve that brush off treatment. Horrible selfish cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 corrin

I didn't see it all but was appaled with the way Mark handled the poor baby on his chair. He was so rough on his little arms. Then shouting at the children ...the little girl putting on her wellies and she looking all scared. I can only hope things have improved for her and her children since that filming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 caroj

I cannot stand KK but my heart broke for her four children espiecially when little Heidi was putting on her wellies. The breakfast scene where KK dancing and singing and waving a fag about was embarrassing esp for her kid's who looked mortified by their Mum's behaviour. It's hard to know whether she was experiencing a 'high' from her bipolar or it was something more sinister that was giving her a 'high'

You'd also think in this day and age she wouldn't smoke around her children or in the house at all but I suppose if you think taking drugs in the the family home is acceptable, you're not going to worry about cigarettes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭furiousox

Don't know if it's the same show but there is a KK documentary on TV3 at 7.00pm tonight....or just tune into the Jeremy Kyle show, she'll be there any day now.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭potsy11

Where the hell is Brian McFadden in all of this.

He is a bigger disgrace...off over the other side of the world where ignorance is bliss. His 2 kids live in that mad house. I dont care if he has no relationship with KK. I would not have my kids in that house in a million years.

Shame on him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Dont know if anyone saw this last night. I am not usually the type to watch this but tbh I always had a soft spot for kerry and decided to watch it.

Have to say my eyes were well and truly opened to there way of life. She is one messed up individual god help her and will only have her self to blame if it has an effect on her kids life.

I had just commented to the other half that she is living a life just like katie price when guess who her new manager was....Yip katies.

Anyway...I am giving her the credability she craves by discussing it but it shows her manager to be right...

Anyone see it and what did you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

walshb wrote: »

I tell you, the one person who comes out the worst of all is Brian McFadden; this guy actually married this woman, married her......:eek: He should keep his head well down

You're right, he does come out the worst, but not for having married her. :rolleyes:

He should man up and take his kids out of what is clearly a very unhealthy situation. Instead of being ashamed at having married Kerry, which by the way happened 8 years ago before her life went to crap, he should own up to his responsibilties and take care of the children he made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I have to be honest. I run a mile when I see stuff like this in the television schedules.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I have to be honest. I run a mile when I see stuff like this in the television schedules.

TBH i usually do as well....But this was interesting. It makes you realise that the crap we buy actually supports the programs we hate....

Chinafoot wrote: »
    You're right, he does come out the worst, but not for having married her. :rolleyes:

He should man up and take his kids out of what is clearly a very unhealthy situation. Instead of being ashamed at having married Kerry, which by the way happened 8 years ago before her life went to crap, he should own up to his responsibilties and take care of the children he made.

Yeah, for marrying her. The girl was always thrash, always.... She has just gotten progressively worse.

I can understand him maybe shagging her here and there, but to actually say the words "I do," and take that thing as his wife....wow!

Now, he has a lot to answer for as regards the children as well. The guy is the pits to be perfetly honest. I guess thrash attracts thrash

Yeah, for marrying her. The girl was always thrash, always.... She has just gotten progressively worse.

I can understand him maybe shagging her here and there, but to actually say the words "I do," and take that thing as his wife....wow!

Now, he has a lot to answer for as regards the children as well. The guy is the pits to be perfetly honest. I guess thrash attracts thrash

Harsh :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

It's the kids I feel sorry for, what will it be like for them when they are old enough to read all that's been printed about their mother.
    And a lot of it proven to be true, poor mites.
    while watching last evening, i could not help but feel sorry for her two elder daughters, there she was going crazy in the morning to some music, while her elder daughter kept on eating her cereal and kept it together, i think it was all wrong, i wonder do their father take them away from that very often, as those two girls are beautiful
    kerry has lost it
    she says it is herself now, where do the children come into it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lol, you could understand him shagging her here and there?...jesus. Thats quite the classy comment there.

And how do you know the girl was always trash? She was a girl in a girlband from an admittedly tough upbringing, who married a fella from Westlife. Thats all anyone ever knew about her. Do you know her personally?

Some would say the worst thing she ever did was marry him. Afterall he shagged someone else on his stag night, left her and their kids and fúcked off to the other side of the world. He even admitted that he'd want his mother to look after them if he got custody!

Anyway, from the looks of things this documentary was filmed a while ago and she seems to be getting her life back on track from what we've seen lately. Good luck to her.

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lol, you could understand him shagging her here and there?...jesus. Thats quite the classy comment there.

And how do you know the girl was always trash? She was a girl in a girlband from an admittedly tough upbringing, who married a fella from Westlife. Thats all anyone ever knew about her. Do you know her personally?

Some would say the worst thing she ever did was marry him. Afterall he shagged someone else on his stag night, left her and their kids and fúcked off to the other side of the world. He even admitted that he'd want his mother to look after them if he got custody!

Anyway, from the looks of things this documentary was filmed a while ago and she seems to be getting her life back on track from what we've seen lately. Good luck to her.

Agree with every single word here Chinafoot......Well put:)

Advertisement