Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90SI Problem

Options
  • 24-06-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

hi all , not sure if this should be here , mods feel free to move it

i have a Triton T90SI about 2.5 years and was working great till last week

the power dial on the top doesnt seem to be working great

i have to put the power onto a lower power ( from 2 red stickers to 1 ) because on the higest the temprature is scolding hot

any ideas if it can be fixed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

clean filter and shower head first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

hi all , not sure if this should be here , mods feel free to move it

i have a Triton T90SI about 2.5 years and was working great till last week

the power dial on the top doesnt seem to be working great

i have to put the power onto a lower power ( from 2 red stickers to 1 ) because on the higest the temprature is scolding hot

any ideas if it can be fixed

The water flow being restricted could cause this alright so clean the shower head first, but i find i have to use my one on the lower heat setting in hot sunny weather as the attic tank water is that bit warmer to start with, so im finding my one too hot on heat 2 anyway, but if filter and/or shower head is clogged it will be too hot as the water flow is too low. When you turn the temp down with lower dial you are actually increasing the water flow which is how the temp is adjusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ya forgot to mention that

you have to 'up' the pressure in the hot weather to stay at the same temperature

or alternatively switch to low heat(1/2 power)

Advertisement