Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who was this mystery woman?

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Out in Rathcoole today and was just coming out of the Centra when an older woman (crutches in the passenger seat) waved me down as she was getting in her car. She said I had a lucky face and would I like a reading.
    Dropped a few tidbits that weren't really glimpses of my future, unless you count being told I had "marriage in my face" when my wedding rings were on as psychic insight.
    She was perfectly nice and seemed a little disappointed when I said no thank you –*she reads crystals, cards etc. etc. and works from Mullingar.

Just curious now as to who this woman might be and if anything has been read by her!

Advertisement