Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new to airsoft

• 24-06-2010 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

im going for my first airsoft game
    do you have to wear all that camo.
    i was thinking bout doing it IRA style jeans black jumper and a balaclava and an ak
    would this thing be ok to wear or would i be told im not aloud to wear it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

i was thinking bout doing it IRA style jeans black jumper and a balaclava and an ak

You dont need to wear camo - theres no rule saying you should. Depending on the site though, you'll find you'll probably blend in better with camo. Unless you wear ACU :)

The get-out you describe would be allowed, if a bit ineffective as far as concealment goes.

I wouldnt mention it as being "IRA style" though....that could cause a few raised eyebrows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

You can wear whatever you like really. Ive seen a SG1 loadout in HRTA once :)

You may want to be careful what you call your loadout, we have alot of players form the north down here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

You can wear whatever the hell you want - unless it's a local site rule to say which specific camo's you can/cannot wear...

However - describing your loadout as "IRA style" is simply crass.

Dont expect a warm welcome - no more than if you described your loadout as UVF or whatever.

Use common sense and try not offend or bring our sport into disrepute. Maybe you'll get to do a second game...

Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Hmm.
    Why not ditch the balaclava, add a chest rig and go "contractor" or similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Before this stirs up a hornets nest im going to lock it as i can see this becomin off topic or ott very fast.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement