Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lol...the last night

• 24-06-2010 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

who else is still with me??? last exam on the very last day :')

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AlCanDrive55

I am going on the bender of all bender's tomorrow night after my final exam. Stupid technology. We plan to blare the Breakfast Club "Don't you forget about me" walking out of the building. Should be a great day.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ceol18

awww deadly! yeah haha stupid italian :/ this weekend shall be immense..:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

Applied Maths!
    There's only four of us doing it in my year, but there's a religion and japanese class so at least we're not the only ones left til the last day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Blerdiii

i want to get sop drunk i forget the last 2 years of applied maths!xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

loads of friends finishing today, then everyones going to Swifts :D
    gonna be a repear of Grad night, full to the brim with LC students, ahh well :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mr_Gusty

cannot wait for 4.30... damn technology!! i do love the subject tho just wish it was over by now

Advertisement