Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Hard lumps on her hind leg...wot could it be ????

Options
  • 24-06-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

I was sitting her earlier and as i was rubbing ruby i found wot appears to be two hard lumps under her skin:confused::confused:Ive no idea wot it is it doesnt seem to be sore i pressed on dem and she didnt flinch..anybody got any ideas???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Bring her to the vet, it could be an abscess or something. A professional will be able to tell you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Depending on where it is, it could be lymph nodes, does it feel like that? kinda pea sized hard lumps?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Take her to the vet, it could be anything and we wouldnt be qualified to diagnose anything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

i checked her leg again dis morning and nutin is der now !!!!!!!!:eek:Dat is really strange:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

If it was swollen lymph nodes then they could have just gone down themselves. I wouldn't worry if the lump is gone now.

How big were the lumps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

They were about the size if a 2 euro coin...my neighbour said it mite have bn a reaction to an insect bite...she was out walking thru long grass..i really find it weird

Advertisement