Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway rock musicians?

Options
  • 25-06-2010 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm looking for members for a band based in galway, it's mostly original rock stuff. I'm looking for a singer and (rhythm/lead) guitarist. I play a bit of lead myself but its always nice to have 2 guitars for harmonised stuff. I'm in the process of recording all the songs at the minute as best i can on my own.

I'm not really bothered about age, ideally someone in their 20's but either side is alright, I'm in my mid 20's.

Influences: lots of classic rock stuff; led zep, sabbath, the who, ac/dc, hendrix, king crimson; iron maiden, ratm, tool etc.

Cheers
    Sean Furey.

PS If you're a drummer or bass player in galway drop me a line too, I'm always up for a jam + have all the equipment.

Comments

yeah man im a drummer in galway be up 4 a jam....

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Furey

Cool man, I'll send you a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Send a PM there today... or was it yesterday... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Hey, 27 guitarist, looking to start something a bit heavy, quite influenced by qotsa, roxy music, grunge etc...i lack experience but have a very well trained ear and playing over 10yrs, let me know bro, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭surrealname

Bassist available here if you are still searcing..

• Advertisement
Advertisement