Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a new puppy!

Options
  • 25-06-2010 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

I got a lovely Cavalier puppy yesterday :) I found a good breeder and she had black and tan pups, which is the only colour that I didn't have :D

She's so lovely, I called her Sophie. She's a bit hyper though and keeps chasing my dogs around! They're terrified of her, but are getting braver. They were like this with the other puppies too but got used to them, and I know they wouldn't be aggressive to her.

I don't blame them for being scared, she keeps biting them! And me, and everything. I'm trying to train her not to bite but first I have to train my brother to not let her bite him either!

She likes the cats but they don't like her much. But her and the rabbits have become good friends, she keeps running around their runs and they keep chasing her around inside the runs.

I'll post some photos later, right now she's asleep on me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ah congrats! Thats brilliant hope you and Sophie have a happy life together! Cant wait to see pics! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Congratulations, hope Sophie brings you many years of joy.
    The others will get used to her, my fella was the same when I got the second dog, now they can't be separated or they cry:D

Advertisement