Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport Shops

Options
  • 25-06-2010 8:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Is there any decent sports in Galway that cater for racket sports.

Squash/Tennis ....Gear and Equipment?

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

You have your big names such as Elverys in headford road retail park and champion sports in eyre square shopping center. But on threadneedle rd in salthill in the Galway Lawn tennis club their is a tennis shop that does all of this. I am unsure if you need to be a member to go into his shop, but I think it is worth a shot. He does weverything with tennis/squash/badmintin(sp?) shoes, re-wiring, rackets, balls ect ect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Need2Know4Sure

Columc wrote: »
    You have your big names such as Elverys in headford road retail park and champion sports in eyre square shopping center. But on threadneedle rd in salthill in the Galway Lawn tennis club their is a tennis shop that does all of this. I am unsure if you need to be a member to go into his shop, but I think it is worth a shot. He does weverything with tennis/squash/badmintin(sp?) shoes, re-wiring, rackets, balls ect ect

Thanks for the helpful info Columc.

I'll ring the club and find out more from them.

Advertisement