Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SurfaPore W for Decking

Options
  • 25-06-2010 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Anybody ever hear of this stuff, was thinking of treating my new decking with it. The price is a bit juicy to say the least at 70euro for 4L. I need about 12L, so it's a considerable investment, I don't mind paying it if it's good stuff that will protect the wood.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

I too would be very interested in feedback on this product. I've only seen it demonstrated at Garden shows and it did appear to produce impressive results, ie, practically restored original colour of various pressure treated timber products like decking and fence panels.

Like so many things, if it works it would seem well worth the cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I'll be watching this thread with interest too. I've been oiling my Deck for the last few years and am fed up with it looking shabby a few months after oiling. I've been looking into using Sikkens. I havn't heard of Surfapore.

Advertisement