Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for present for wife?

Options
  • 25-06-2010 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

HI,
    It's my wife's birthday coming up.
    Main present is organised but she won't have it on the day (she knows this).
    Going for lunch & massage on the day as well.
    Any ideas of something else to get (max €50 or so) so she has present(s) on teh day. Something original maybe or maybe not? Doesn't want cds or books.
    She says she has enough vouchers for clothing stores.

I have an idea or two (perfume, shoes) but just wondering what else/some ideas that I mightn't have thought of (I know it's very subjective)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

A kitten no sorry thats what I want... :)

flowers never go astray a nice bunch of rosies perhaps or bunch of summer flowers...The ones although cheaper that you pick up in lidl and aldi are just as good as any of the wholesale ones..If she is into her pampering a bit you could try something like those loverly microwavable slippers with lavender in them great for sitting down relaxing in...

Advertisement