Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone DSL Static IP Address Problems

• 25-06-2010 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Yet again I have problems with Vodafone DSL. They have managed to de-allocate the static IP address assigned to my connection.

Vodafone clearly do not have the technical resources or business processes to provide a business class DSL broadband service.

Having been with BT for years without a problem, I have had problem after problem with Vodafone. While their service may be fine for domestic users, I would strongly advise Business users NOT to use Vodafone as their broadband provider.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

Yet again I have problems with Vodafone DSL. They have managed to de-allocate the static IP address assigned to my connection.

Vodafone clearly do not have the technical resources or business processes to provide a business class DSL broadband service.

Having been with BT for years without a problem, I have had problem after problem with Vodafone. While their service may be fine for domestic users, I would strongly advise Business users NOT to use Vodafone as their broadband provider.

check out my posts on the talk to vodafone section here.. same thing happened to me a couple of days ago... static ip gone, mysteriously disappeared, then came back the next day byitself..

i requested to cancel the line, and am going back to eircom.

Advertisement