Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS Tracking!

Options
  • 25-06-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Sorry if this is the wrong area for this Thread!

I am awaiting a package to be delivered by UPS. The Package Came from Germany to the UK in under 1 Day. But it Has taken Over 24 hours to travel From Tamworth, GB to Dublin IE and it still has not arrived!

Does this usually happen with UPS?

I was expecting My Package to be Delivered today in Cork, IE but i doubt it will now!

The Delivery Is Standard Delivery from UPS!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

standard gets trucked from tamworth to dub, then split qnd onward to cork. About two days from tamworth id say. Has it got a scan arrivng at dub yet, usually arrives in evening time

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

No Scan arriving in Dublin yet. I was on the phone With UPS yesterday and they said that they expected the package to arrive today! But i cannot see how if it still has not arrived in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

If they said it will arrive in Dublin today (25th) then it will come in on the truck this evening, they will split the packages and the truck for cork should leave before midnight so Id say it should be out for delivery in Cork tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

Thanks for the help!!!

Advertisement