Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demo about Kilcreene

Options
  • 25-06-2010 9:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time this demo is taking place, heard about it on the radio but they never mentioned what time it's at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Same on the KP, the day Saturday but no time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I think it is 2pm from the old cattle mart.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Excuse my ignorance, but what's this about now?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

From the bit I heard on the radio it is to protest the closure of a ward in Kilcreene. Don't know much else after that, detail is extremely lacking.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Saw a flyer that said it was on today, Friday at 2pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

It was featured on the 6 o'clock news. Serious turned out it seemed.

Phil Hogan and John McGuinness walked it together. I would have loved to have been within earshot of that conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Typical parochial me-feinism! Everyone agrees we need to drastically cut national expenditure, but when it touches on anything that might affect us we're up in arms. Someone should organise a counter protest demanding fiscal discipline!! If we don't take painful decisions like this one, the IMF will do it for us.

Advertisement