Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun things to do in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-06-2010 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all,

My boyf and I are lookin to steer clear of the demon drink for a while, and are looking for new and interesting things to do around Dublin at the weekends.

We're not athletic or hugely outdoorsy, so sport, hiking etc. wouldn't suit us. I've searched the internet, and found a couple of things that we're interested in (day of pottery, going to a petting zoo, markets, antique fairs, castles).

Does anyone have any other ideas? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Head to Tallaght Stadium for a Rovers match.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭silvo

There is a facebook group that might be what you are looking for: Things to do in Dublin on the Dry They send out regular newsletters too (Im not affiliated with this just thought it might have some good ideas for you)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Take a trip to the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin. Admission free and there is a huge variety of plantlife and flowers in a beautiful setting for a delightful walk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Take a trip to the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin. Admission free and there is a huge variety of plantlife and flowers in a beautiful setting for a delightful walk

I was just gonna say that! Its beautiful there.

Farmleigh house.
    Take a dart trip to the coast
    Natural history museum

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

I am in the same position myself actually, some things myself & my girlfriend have planned are the Viking Splash tour, the Wax Museum & the Ghost Bus tour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

Natural history museum

definately reccomend this!!

especially the top floor :)

Advertisement