Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van insurance

Options
  • 25-06-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get van insurance for say a month? Im selling my taxi van and the annual insurance is just mental. I want it for test drives really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

I'd recommend asking on a consumer/financial forum such as askaboutmoney.com.

Or calling your insurance co. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Or calling your insurance co. :-)

I know mate was just hoping someone knew something rather than the life story you have to give to insurance companies. I did call mine they're annual.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭caji

Call an insurance broker. They should be used to getting asked questions like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

any time I've wanted short-term insurance before, I've taken it out for a year and then cancelled it when I no longer needed it. Different companies have different cancellation terms, they usually charge some sort of admin fee but they refund you the balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

There might be a lot more knowledge in the motor forum on this subject ciaran. Might be worth while posting same there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement