Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to report???

Options
  • 25-06-2010 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    just wondering how one would go about reporting a mod? don't want to go for fear of getting an infraction, but myself and someother boardsies are a bit frustrated by a particular mod.
    thanks
    CCC

feel free to move if not in the correct forum - wasn't sure where to go for this advice
    TY
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Have you tried the Cat mods for the forum?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You could pm a co-mod of the forum, or a cat mod. Beyond that you go to an admin, (directly or via helpdesk). It is best to follow the chain upwards, rather than going straight to the top. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

to report a mods behaviour I would suggest you contact one of the cmods of the category the forum is part of. (I dont know which forum or mod you are referring to so I cant help you on that one). At teh bottom of the first page of the forum there should be a section on the right that says MODS: and underneath that cmods:

if you contact the cmod and you do not receive a response (leave it for a day or two) or you are not satisfied with the response you can post a complaint on the helpdesk and the admins will take a look. Hopefully though, the cmod will be able to take your complaint on board and , if necessary, talk to the mod about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

The nosey fecker in me would love to know who this mod is:confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

The nosey fecker in me would love to know who this mod is:confused::D

I'd be more concerned that the nosey fecker is reading boards while "in you".... :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OP Call their parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The dispute resolution procedure is probably a good guide here.

If you've a problem with a mod, its almost certainly because you've an issue with one or more of their decisions. The link above will point out what you should and should not do.

Its pretty-much what youve already been told....but worth a read nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The OP needs to contact the Region Cat Mods - Dub13 or Lucy Lu. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

LoLth wrote: »
    I'd be more concerned that the nosey fecker is reading boards while "in you".... :D
    The "nosey fecker" knows exactly who the mod is. :)

This thread could be closed tbh. No doubt there'll be another in Help Desk soon enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement