Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

komplett.ie

Options
  • 25-06-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi there,

just to say that i oreder a cavier black 500gb fomr komplett yeaterday and i recieved an email that it was dispatched today, i will update whn i receive it as i know lots of u had probs with them and are steering clear as a result

BTW its still free shipping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Looks more like they included the cost of shipping in the price rather than made it free.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

ScumLord wrote: »
    Looks more like they included the cost of shipping in the price rather than made it free.

true but for buying a single item ...not bad, the uk sites for single items are expensive imho

true but for buying a single item ...not bad, the uk sites for single items are expensive imho
    I don't know, I rushed to Komplett thinking I'd get the HD I was looking at allot cheaper due to no shipping charge but Ebuyer was still €2 cheaper even when including shipping on that one item.

ScumLord wrote: »
    I don't know, I rushed to Komplett thinking I'd get the HD I was looking at allot cheaper due to no shipping charge but Ebuyer was still €2 cheaper even when including shipping on that one item.

WD cavier balck 500gb with shipping from ebuyer 50.94 GBP=61.8761 EUR 50.94 GBP=61.8761 EURwas 50.94 which is 61 euro odd and this was uk postage not to ireland

from komplett was 57 odd with post

• Advertisement

i see what u mean, i guess i was lucky then...with the price that is, hopefully it arrives in time anyway

for those of u interested, i order the harddrive from komplett.ie late last week and it arrived yesterday, less than a week from the time i ordered it. I know some of u had probs etc with komplett.ie so i said id let ye know of my latest experience with them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

for those of u interested, i order the harddrive from komplett.ie late last week and it arrived yesterday, less than a week from the time i ordered it. I know some of u had probs etc with komplett.ie so i said id let ye know of my latest experience with them...

Yeah, I got my PC parts from Komplett last Thursday, ordered the Tuesday before that, was very pleased to receive them :)

Advertisement