Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaving Certificate 2010 Is Finished

• 25-06-2010 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Well...as you know..the last leaving cert exam finished 45 minutes ago.
    It's all over now..we've been waiting for this day for ages :) ...so what did all of yee think about it? what was your experience like of the exams? for me once it started it flew by..the wait for the exams was definitely the worst but its over now..and im delighted :)

summmmerrrrrrr :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Pretty much the same for me. I'd have died of boredom without boards, lol. 380+ posts in two weeks. :D

I'm really happy with my exams, I thought I couldn't have done much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

The exams were ridiculouse compared to other years!!!

But SUMMER YAY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

I cant believe its over. Im like 'what do i have to study today....?'

But then it hits me.

NOTHING!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

This morning was the first morning in a long time where I didn't have a lie in and I could sleep in as long as I want. Before, if I woke up at 9 or 10, I would have been annoyed as I could have gotten an hour and a half study done.

The freedom is brilliant! I made a list of all the things that had to be put on hold but that I wanted to do during the exams, and it's great now looking at it and knowing I will get to do a lot of the things very soon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

This morning was my first opportunity in months to have a lie-in...and I woke up at 6am! Not cool!
    The exams were mostly alright, tricky at times compared to previous years, but the main thing is they're finished :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gazzacarroll

This morning was the first morning in a long time where I didn't have a lie in and I could sleep in as long as I want. Before, if I woke up at 9 or 10, I would have been annoyed as I could have gotten an hour and a half study done.

The freedom is brilliant! I made a list of all the things that had to be put on hold but that I wanted to do during the exams, and it's great now looking at it and knowing I will get to do a lot of the things very soon :D

made a list too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Happy its over but am bored now! SUMMMMMER 2010! YEY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

made a list too :)

i have one too!

1. Clear room
    ha

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Happy its over but am bored now! SUMMMMMER 2010! YEY
    me too nothing to do as i did everything the 3 days after my last exam but i have some things in mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lulu.x

I can't stop sleeping. :pac:
    I love being able to see my bedroom floor without the notes and books.
    FREEDOM!! ... still getting used to it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement