Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xtreme cage fighting: Top Pro Kilkenny

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

have to disagree there mate. ian did land some take downs but did very little when he got them, shane marum threatned with guillotenes on most takedown attempts, had a very offensive guard , swept numerous times to take top position and passed the guard numerous times did much more damage with gnp and ian didnt threaten in the same way as shane from the bottom. in the stand up shane took the centre of the cage used his reach advantage to land his effective jab to set up strikes, to ians credit he was never hurt on the feet and his right hook was always threatening. but look i'm not here to have a bitchin match that was one of the best fights of the night , the crowd was fantastic for that one in particular, the 2 lads on their pro debuts left it all in the cage and i'd gladly go to see either again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Disco Volante

I meant to try get across to the event but it didn't work out for me last night although I was in shop this morning getting the paper and I heard a couple of lads chatting about it they all seemed to enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 294 ✭✭Kieran81

it was a great night excellent value for money ktp put on a great show and for their first mma show makes it even more impressive. anybody know who/where the photos can be seen ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 massive69

it was a damn close fight. shane's guard was very good he did keep active which ment it was hard for me to posture and try land strike's. i think i hurt him in the second with an overhand right. i was very tired going into the last round so i worked hard for the takedown. i got it and finished on top until the end of the fight. i thought it might have been enough to win but it wasnt. ya win some ya lose some what can you say. i really enjoyed the fight. shane was a very tough opponent.

Advertisement