Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Party Venue?

Options
  • 25-06-2010 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi guys!

It's one of my friends 21st Birthday next week and he has absolutely nothing organized for it whatsoever, so he has foolishly entrusted me to come up with something at the last minute.

I haven't a clue about organizing a party in one of the clubs/pubs..

Could anyone point me in the direction of some nice venue?

Also, do any places still do free finger food / complimentary drink on arrival or anything for groups of parties?

Are there still places that do a free limo service if you a book a party with them aswell?

Would love to surprise him with something despite it all being very last minute! *sighs*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The cottage in lower salthill do free party rooms and i *think* they provide free nibbles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby_Woo

Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Ruby_Woo wrote: »
    Hi guys!

It's one of my friends 21st Birthday next week and he has absolutely nothing organized for it whatsoever, so he has foolishly entrusted me to come up with something at the last minute.

I haven't a clue about organizing a party in one of the clubs/pubs..

Could anyone point me in the direction of some nice venue?

Also, do any places still do free finger food / complimentary drink on arrival or anything for groups of parties?

Are there still places that do a free limo service if you a book a party with them aswell?

Would love to surprise him with something despite it all being very last minute! *sighs*

His name isn't Brendan by any chance?

Yesh... Why yes it is... Do I know you perchance?

Ah no, it's not!

Unless he's been lying to me all this time. Wouldn't surprise me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

I went to a 21st in Fagan's a few months back. It was pretty good, finger food too. DJ was sh1t though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

Bodkins hotel across from Merlin Park has a great room, bar, dj box, dance floor all in the same room. And they will do food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

massimos have a couple little sections at the back. they do food and usually decent music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Bar 903 do a fantastic 21st. They'll give you your own private section with literally buckets of chicken nuggets, sausages and wedges. I've been at plenty of parties with free nibbles, but nothing like this. Also, the atmosphere in there is brilliant and the bar staff are one of the best in the city. Definitely going to have my 21st there, if even for the endless sausages, nuggets and wedges :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I'm having my 21st in Fagan's tomorrow week (Saturday) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

office bar in salthill has an ideal party room at the back,most my friends had their partys there over the years.good spot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

had mine in the harbour hotel, good price nice food and drink offers in the bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

the bal in salthill do a lot of 21st parties

Thanks a million guys!

Loads of food for thought there, literally!

You've been a great help!

Will let you know where we end up and how we get on!

Cheers! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Actually, I will second 903.
    I forgot about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Forster Court hotel, they have a limo and you will get a spin about the town in it...

Advertisement